falling apart...still.


So I know I haven't updated in several weeks,or months? I was suppose to post an outfit post with pictures and stuff but I have been really shitty lately, and to make things worse something big happened last week.

Not sure if I have the need yet,or even, the desire to blog about it but all I need now is my friends. I need to go out and have fun instead of sitting in my room and crying like I'd probably do if it wasn't for me trying to be strong.
Honestly, I thought I have gotten over this, this pain, but turns out it's not gone,it's just hidden deep down inside. And this feeling I have, this pain in the heart, I'm only pushing it further down.

It can't be healthy for my body.

I eat once(or nothing at all) for a day, which causes me to collapse even more than before because of my anemia. I haven't eaten properly for a periode of time now and my sleeping cyclus is messed up. Getting up by my self every day at 4 or 5am...

I know I'm not the best person in the world, but I have never meant any harm to anyone and I'm trying to be kind to others. So why do things like this keep happening to me?

Share:

1 comments

  1. yes having your friends around will always help, you'll have a chance to laugh and have some fun, where as if u stay at home you'll end up feeling terrible *I know all toooo well*

    plz try to cheer up!
    lets do our best!

    ReplyDelete